| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Springfield, Missouri in September is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with intermittent rain. Circa 117.3mm (4.6in) of H2O is dropped across on average 8 days.
- In September the heavens above Springfield, Missouri are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:19 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 2:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Springfield, Missouri September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Springfield, Missouri:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) NNW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 59.1 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SSW