| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Springfield, Missouri in March is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 98.8mm (3.9in) of H2O is released during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Springfield, Missouri is fine with on balance a detectable 6:42 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Springfield, Missouri March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Springfield, Missouri:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) NNW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 59.1 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SSW