| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Springfield, Missouri in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Springfield, Missouri are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:19 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 3:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Springfield, Missouri July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Springfield, Missouri:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) NNW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 59.1 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SSW