| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Springfield, Missouri in February is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with intermittent sleet, snow or rain. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of water is transfered across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Springfield, Missouri is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:15 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Springfield, Missouri February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Springfield, Missouri:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) NNW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 59.1 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SSW