| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Springfield, Missouri in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with some rain. Just 89.2mm (3.5in) of H2O is transfered during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Springfield, Missouri is very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:15 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:33.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Springfield, Missouri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Springfield, Missouri:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) NNW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 59.1 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SSW